- Home /
- ASP Careers
- AERATOR TINES
- BLADE FASTENERS
- EDGER BLADES
- FINISHING MOWER BLADES
- LITTER TOOLS
- MOWER BLADES
- MOWER SERVICE PARTS
- MULCHER BLADES
- PLOUGH DISC'S & COULTERS
- POWER HARROW BLADES
RIDE ON MOWER BLADES
- GRASS HOPPER
- GREAT DANE
- JOHN DEERE
- MASSEY FERGUSON
- UNIVERSAL SWING TIP
- ROTARY HOE BLADES
- ROW CROP - Tines, Points etc
- SLASHER BLADES
- TINES, CLAMPS & WEDGES
- TRIMMER HEADS
- TRIMMER LINE
- TURF CUTTERS
Agricultural Sales Account Manager
ASP is looking for an experienced parts sales manager to join our small, friendly team. The right applicant will have a proven sales background within the Agricultural industry.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales to a portfolio of clients.
As a Sales Account Manager, you will work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You must have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
This position is an 'Internal' sales role, based at our office in Clontarf, Brisbane.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Product development
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or in a Sales role with an Agricultural background
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Intermediate computer skills (MYOB & MS Office beneficial)
- Understanding of marketing media
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Tertiary qualification in business, Marketing or relevant field preferred but not essential
If you are an energetic, confident and motivated person that ticks the above boxes, we would love to hear from you! We are offering a competitive salary to the right applicant.
Please Email your CV to email@example.com